We offer a wide range of trailers available for hire. Our trailers include smaller unbraked trailers, perfect for trips to the tip, camping holidays and all other small jobs.
We have trailers that can be used to carry diggers and plant up to a weight of 2750kg and flatbed trailers that are ideal for pallets, machines, agricultural, timber etc. There is also specialised vehicle transporters that will carry anything from vintage tractors to 3 wheelers and everything in-between.
Not only do we offer the complete trailer hire service but we can sell you a new trailer as we trade with most of the major UK manufacturers. Simple contact your nearest branch today with your requirements and we will be happy to offer advice and give you a quote.
Step 1: Booking
- Call us and we will discuss your requirements with you
- Our sales team will advise you if your dates are available
- We confirm total amount payable and take a deposit only from a visa card
- Once a deposit is taken, your booking is confirmed
Step 2: Documents & Collection
On the date of your trailer hire, you must provide:
- Full photo driving license
- V5 log book for vehicle towing the trailer
- Utility bill, i.e. gas, electricity, phone bill or bank statement
- Proof of Insurance Document for towing vehicle
Step 3: Sign Paperwork & Tow
- Turn up on the agreed day and time
- Sign your paperwork
- We connect the trailer to your vehicle and you’re ready to tow
Insurance is now compulsory and is included in all prices
*Please note your deposit would be the excess on any insurance claim*
You are responsible for any damage caused to the trailer or loss, when the trailer is in your care.